SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
Calling all bike riders—grab your bike and ride to Ounces for Bike to Ounces Day! We’ve partnered with Chainline Brewing AND a local Obliteride team to raise funds for cancer research
Bike Ride to Alki - 11:30AM - 12:30PM
- Be at Ounces at 11:30am for a short guided ride down the Alki Trail.
Ride is free for all participants and open to all levels & ages, from beginner to intermediate.
Chainline BrewinG - here from 1-4pm
- Come meet the guys from Chainline and learn a thing or two about beer & bikes!
- Plus, buy any beer from Chainline Brewing and $1 of each pint will be donated to cancer research.
Tour Vendor Booths - 1-4pm
- Several local vendors will be onsite, offering freebies, clinics and more!
- Stay tuned for a list of vendors....
Silent Auction & Raffles
- Visit the Obliteride booth to donate and take part in the silent auction and raffle drawings, happening all day long!
Cornhole Tournament - from 2-6pm
- take part in the Cornhole Tourney for your chance to win the grand prize gift basket!
- Register at Ounces by 2:30pm OR reserve your spot by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participation is free, though a $5 donation is encouraged.
food trucks - all day!
- Byte Teriyaki here from 12-9pm
LIVE MUSIC - starts at 7pm
- Live Music from 7-9pm
(NOTE: the main parking lot will be closed for bike parking and vendor booths. Park around back of building if driving.)